How do I subcribe to all forums at once?

andlid

I'm trying to get a notification when ANY new threads are posted and the info in the mail thats sent to my mail address. Is there anyway to do that? Pain to have to go into each and every forum and click subcribe and don't seem to be able to find if you even can change the notification type mail...

:wacko: its to stop me missing something crucial (for me that is) since I'm a periodic user of the forum...

Cheers

A/

You have 388839392726 new messages in your inbox!!

:lol::lol:

:lol:

I would delete them all the time, dont think there are that many new messages posted each day? (or is it?)

Yes there will be hundreds of posts each day, heres ther stats:

Total posts 400218

Total topics 27278

Total announcment 67

Total sticky 214

Total attachments 3508

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Topics per day: 20

Posts per day: 294

Users per day: 3

Topics per user: 6

Posts per user: 93

Posts per topic: 15

All you need to do is when you come to the forum is click View Unread Posts up the right hadn side under the date and time. This will just show you new posts which is nice and quick to go through without having your email box spammed every couple of mins :thumbs::bounce:

There is no easy way of subscribing to every section at once.

Though I would not reccommend it even if you could.

Between May and June, we averaged almost 600 posts per day. It has got busier since then too.

Without checking the stats more thoroughly, I cant be certain on the number of new topics per day, but the search of active topics in the last 1 day brings up over 130 matches.

In short, you will get a LOT of email. Erring on the side of caution I can't see this being less than 5000 emails per week. :blush:

hmmmm :wacko:

what about just receiving mails on new topics posted ? That would mean a tiny 20 mails per day. And if you decide to post in them well... then you subscribe anyway.

fyi, dont think I'd crash the mail server... (google)... maybe where the site is hosted would be seen as a spammer... and crash itself...

:dummy: it would be good for the forum if you could do the following:

get mails on ANY new topics/thread started (not responses to the threads), this in turn would get more members active if they see something they've got some 'cool' input too.

:drunk:

Just come on everyday and hit the 'View Unred Posts' button. All threads displayed then you can pick what you want to look at quickly and easily.

+1 :thumbs: Got to be a lot easier than wading through pages of emails, that you would also need to do every day to meet your objective.

Just come on everyday and hit the 'View Unred Posts' button. All threads displayed then you can pick what you want to look at quickly and easily.

+1 :thumbs: Got to be a lot easier than wading through pages of emails, that you would also need to do every day to meet your objective.

:snack: I don't come in here every day really, just in periods of time. (lately is one of those periods I think) Anyway I wouldnt need to wading through more then 20 new topic emails per day...

pretty please mods ?

:blackeye: