Possible newbie

Hello all,

I currently have a Fiat Coupe 20vt (315bhp) which i've owned for nearly 6 years.

I'm also in the process of buying my first house, but i'm planning on buying a 350z once i'm settled in. So hopefully within the next 12 months.

Work is totally flat out & has been for quite some time, getting busier too. I've been doing tons of overtime so i think i deserve another toy.

There's a few reasons why i have decided to go for the 'Z', it's still a coupe, it doesn't look like everything else on the road, nice sounds nice, goes well, plenty of mods avaliable & my dad is a Nissan mechanic. (free servicing, maintenance etc it's great)

Got to say it will be hard to let go of my Fiat, may even keep it. It could do with a play mate.

Well thats my 1st post out the way.

Richard

:welcome: to the forum Richard - quite a life schedule there!! :)

Spend the next 12 months on the forum get your background knowledge up on the zed and see what stuff you want to mod - oh and get yourself to some Zed meets - so when your ready you know what you like. ;)

Lot of top people on here with a hell of a lot of good advice :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for the welcome,

Husky, i'm based in Banbury Oxfordshire.

I'm looking forward to driving a 350 again. My dad bought one home when they first came out, lovely smooth engine.

It didn't even have 500 miles on the clock so it didn't feel anywhere near as urgent compared to the Fiat when the pedal was down. Still, enough for me to think 'yep gotta get one of these'.

I'm looking forward to driving a 350 again. My dad bought one home when they first came out, lovely smooth engine.

It didn't even have 500 miles on the clock so it didn't feel anywhere near as urgent compared to the Fiat when the pedal was down.

They're at their best after the break in period is over. Everything all adjusted accordingly. :D