MANURE DUMPED ON CLARKSON'S DRIVE

Vik54

Have you seen the south park episode about the prius's? pure genius. :lol:

clarkson may be a douche at times but those hippy sh*ts really p me off, as if clarkson is the cause of global warming! just shows now niave and uneducated some of these people are, they are the type of people that watch Michael Moore documenteries and take them as gospel.

R

hunting tree huggers should become a national sport, let them run around in the forest/fields, and we can go around with a paintball gun in the back of a pick up, "yank stylee" taking pot shots at them.

i don't condone killing hence the use of paintball guns, but there would be nothing in the rule book about freezing your paintballs before hand and turnig up the gas pressure :lol:

hunting tree huggers should become a national sport, let them run around in the forest/fields, and we can go around with a paintball gun in the back of a pick up, "yank stylee" taking pot shots at them.

i don't condone killing hence the use of paintball guns, but there would be nothing in the rule book about freezing your paintballs before hand and turnig up the gas pressure :lol:

+1 As long as its a V8 truck