Z010 at Billing Aquadrome 7-9th May 2010.

martinmac

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Martin,

Im keen to get to this. But obviously it depends on Rosta with Norfolkline, and possible job chance before the show ;)

Hopefully I wont be in the 350, and if thats the case I shall deffo be in a Zed of a different kind :thumbs:;)

Back to Dover on Wednesday, and will find out what the current rosta is for me.

I am sure we could extend your visa, it would be worth it. :thumbs:

:p:lol:

Aye but twice up and down the road in as many weeks isn't my idea of fun............but I might just hop on a plane for the weekend......its not as if my car's a show car :shrug: so I could just come along to show support ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ill get in on some of this action! only for saturday though

1. martinmac

2. Darren-B

3. Envy Valeting (want to be a trader price permitting )

4. Chesterfield

5. Madmarky (Gonna nick Daz's Trophy)

6. Rich5259

7. Chris`I +1

8. Caroline.

9. 350Russ +1 (saturday only)

Count me in.

Im still a little unsure of the procedure though? I did look at camping for the night but the minimum stay is 3 nights & that works out quite pricey and i only live 20minutes away. pointless paying all that cash when i only really want to be there one day & night. if i came for the saturday would i be able to park up with all the other Z's? this will be my first show with this car, looking forward to it!

Thats not a problem bud, I will check the camping situation. Just turn up when you want, we are in the field on the left when you come through the barriers. :)

1. martinmac

2. Darren-B

3. Envy Valeting (want to be a trader price permitting )

4. Chesterfield

5. Madmarky (Gonna nick Daz's Trophy)

6. Rich5259

7. Chris`I +1

8. Caroline.

9. 350Russ +1 (saturday only)

10 Glennc91

11.ToffeeZ

Right guys, I dont ask favours very much but here goes. Due to forum politics on a forum completely unrelated to the 350z forum the numbers for this year are down on last year. The older models are not about in the numbers that we have on here so I would ask you to support this event if you can.

Z club are great at giving us discounts for show entry and track time and supporting this event in numbers would not only be a great way to give something back but would also ensure that this great event continues next year and beyond.

So, anyone who can just pop over for saturday please put your names down. The full weekend is good fun though. :thumbs:

what do we do if we only want to come along on the saturday? do we still have to pay for the whole weekend or do we just turn up and park up with the rest of the 350's? are all of us from this forum going to be parked together? its my first zed meet so im a bit curious