Z010 at Billing Aquadrome 7-9th May 2010.

martinmac

The organisers have this booked now and have secured an even bigger field for 7-9th May 2010.

Last years event was great so next year will be even bigger,

We are also looking for trader support n this so let me know uf you are interested.

This was Z009. :)

I know its a way off yet but theres a lot to organise.

1. martinmac

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an update guys:

The original plan this year was to have a larger field, however after some discussion it has been decided to retain the usual field but this time ensure that we utilise the space we have a lot more wisely.

Once again all proceeds after costs will be donated to Cancer research UK. We will be having a variety of fundraising activities, in order to be able to accomodate for this we need to start getting an idea of attendance numbers.

So far we have decided we will have an inter club "Mastermind Competition" so please try and stump your Mensa member to represent your club. We will also be having the usual fun and games plus hopefully a lot more!

If anyone has any activities to suggest please drop me an email to info@z010.co.uk

I will be updating the website in due course as well this thread.

http://www.z010.co.uk (Hopefully some content will be added over this weekend)

Billing have not as yet issued next years rates but if you pre book you will be guaranteed £5 off per night.

** If you wish to prebook please quote reference "Z010" to have the discount applied**

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if I can come yet, it clashes with x2 shows :scare:

Rising Sun Car show@ Lincoln Showground (close to me) and PTM show at Santa Pod. Neither of which I have entered nor won ;)

I'll need to make my decision closer to the time I think.

• 2 weeks later...
Check out the Billing Aquadrome website. The statics are very modern and very clean. Chris is also using them. They are aboput 200 m from the field. Everything you need onsite too, meals, supermarkets and :drunk::lol:

Cool cool, will probably only be 1 night and somebody doesnt have any holidays left :doh: