my wifes in quarantine

rtbiscuit

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Husky I think he's being a bit of a wet wendy!!! :lol: I'm glad you like the avatar it took me a while!

Good news everyone - i'm feeling slightly human again :yahoo:

The curly tail gone now? I heard it's a sure sign that it's clearing up!

Don't worry Husky I think he's being a bit of a wet wendy!!! :lol: I'm glad you like the avatar it took me a while!

Good news everyone - i'm feeling slightly human again :yahoo:

he probably cant handle the portugese fire water and the polish vodka haha

i'm not going to lower myself to this level, i know i'm ill so :p

Man flu :thumbdown:

women don't understand as they only get the weak strain of flu,

men get full blown influenza, its on a parallel with the ebola virus, and yet we struggle on, as if it was just petty lady flu :boxing:

i may be ill, but i'm still working, haven't stopped all day. then later on i'll crawl off to my oxygen tent for the night just to stay alive

get a grip the pair of you :lol:

see women big the whole child birth thing to be this hugh agonising pain, but i think they just drag it out for the attention, if men did it we'd be 30 min with a newspaper jobs a goodun and then down the pub for a pint and the afternoon match.

of course we can't prove this as women have taken the rights to pregnancy and claimed it for them selves so it just can't be proven :lol:

see women big the whole child birth thing to be this hugh agonising pain, but i think they just drag it out for the attention, if men did it we'd be 30 min with a newspaper jobs a goodun and then down the pub for a pint and the afternoon match.

of course we can't prove this as women have taken the rights to pregnancy and claimed it for them selves so it just can't be proven :lol:

like when youve had lots of pizza :thumbs:

men get full blown influenza, its on a parallel with the ebola virus, and yet we struggle on, as if it was just petty lady flu :boxing:

i may be ill, but i'm still working, haven't stopped all day. then later on i'll crawl off to my oxygen tent for the night just to stay alive

working all day - the biggest load of bull ever! - it is a sore throat and he hasn't worked, he put a dvd on, then promptly fell asleep in the chair, snored, ate something, went on the internet and that's pretty much it :lol::boxing::clap:

and rich you are very welcome to have our babies aka arnie in that film when he's preggers :scare:

Agreed :thumbs:

I give birth most mornings, I don't moan about it as long at ive got my iphone or a paper...... mind you i get :rant::angry: if she has taken the last sheet on the roll !!!

like when youve had lots of pizza :thumbs:

just like when i have pizza :lol::blush:

working all day - the biggest load of bull ever! - it is a sore throat and he hasn't worked, he put a dvd on, then promptly fell asleep in the chair, snored, ate something, went on the internet and that's pretty much it :lol::boxing::clap:

and rich you are very welcome to have our babies aka arnie in that film when he's preggers :scare:

oh the slander :lol: ican't believe my own wife would hang me out to dry like this :dry: