Private plate FAIL

Dene8

i achieved the widely recognised L M A O

this i feel was an adequate representation of my musings at the subject matter. as my "ass" is indeed still attached i feel it was possibly an over exaggeration and the form L O L could have been implemented instead. however L O L is now seen as a rather cliche'd term and i find the use of it slightly distastefull. i therefore find myself drawn to the rather large bank of "smileys" to indicate my outburst of laughter upon reading the aforementioned number plate.

this i feel was an adequate representation of my musings at the subject matter. as my "ass" is indeed still attached i feel it was possibly an over exaggeration and the form L O L could have been implemented instead. however L O L is now seen as a rather cliche'd term and i find the use of it slightly distastefull. i therefore find myself drawn to the rather large bank of "smileys" to indicate my outburst of laughter upon reading the aforementioned number plate.

Your starting to sound like RT :disguise: and one of his grammar lectures now :lol::lol::lol:;);) RT

That number plate is :scare:

Your starting to sound like RT :disguise: and one of his grammar lectures now :lol::lol::lol:;);) RT

That number plate is :scare:

that was the joke, sorry rich :blush: , no hard feelings ;):teeth::thumbs:

:disguise: Thought so !!!!

:rtfm: Remember text speak is for chavs and im not having that :nono: not on my watch my laddie :excl:

Just kiddin Rich ;):p

are you coming to the CS meet next week?

Why are you going to bitch slap me ???? :scare:

Dont know where is it ?, was gonna go to Zedfest this wkend but we have got an emergency outage at work to service so im out the picture which im a bit bummed about. :thumbdown: