19. T8 JPE

20. rtbiscuit (TBC)

21. Husky

22. Beavis

23. GT4 Zed

24. Gunmetalzgt

25. Narcotix

26. Zedman

Coming over to check out aftermarket exhausts (I'll bring my ear plugs!) and meet up for the first time with other members.

Dave

A traders called CS is having an open day, with various services offered (detailed a page or so ago). Its generally just a good catch up, but some are having more work done than others. I'm getting my tracking done for example. Really its just to have a good nosey around what he is about and his premises :teeth:

Oh and a good social catch up and get some grub in the evening :snack:

1. martinmac+1 - meal (x1)

2. xstric9x+Bex

3. Ian +1 No Meal

4. Chris`I +1 - meal (x2)

5. Scott - No meal

6.M350ZB +1 (TBC with the +1)

7. IanS16 - meal (x1)

8. R800NER

9. Narcotix

10. Nurrish - meal (x1)

11. Sunset350z

12. Bundus

13. Chesterfield +1

14. Shire +1

15 Cavey

16.Coops

17. T8 JPE

18. rtbiscuit - Meal - interior - windscreen - bumper scuff

19. Husky - Meal (x1 Spam)

20. Beavis

21. GT4 Zed - meal + various services on the day(TBA)

22. Gunmetalzgt

23. MrLizard

24.geraghtyr200

25. Cesterfield +1

26. Player2301 +1

Does anyone comming to the meet have an OBD reader?

I've been having problems with my zed over the last few days and want to check if any error codes are being thrown up.

I ordered a diagnostic kit from the internet but doubt it will arrive any time soon ...

Please let me know. Thanks

Does anyone comming to the meet have an OBD reader?

I've been having problems with my zed over the last few days and want to check if any error codes are being thrown up.

I ordered a diagnostic kit from the internet but doubt it will arrive any time soon ...

Please let me know. Thanks

I would expect CS himeself has this kind of kit (a pro one), but I have a generic one that we can try that hooks up to my laptop. Is your car a UK as my reader has been known not to like imports :surrender:

Chris

That would be a great help ...

Yes my car is a UK Spec ... I really just need to read the error code that is displaying a the moment as I'm having some issues with it starting over the last 2 days ...

From another thread it's been suggested that it's the Crank Position Sensor but just want to confirm that before I go out and spend £68 on a new one from Nissan ...

Shire,

I think you're right about it not being too good for the car ... So far I've never had the car cut out on me either while driving or stationary ... It's lucky that the meet is in Leicester and at Paprika because I live about 5 minutes drive from there ... LoL

Ideally I want to have it sorted before the weekend ... I'm tempted to just go out and buy a Crank Position Sensor and fit it ... I'm pretty confident that's the problem now.

When are you having your error code read?

narcotix: Just get it down to CS and get his mechanic to have a look. There will be more to the diagnosis than getting the code, usually ZMANALEX has the answer once we have the code, but if you are close to CS, just get him to have a look at it :thumbs:

James: How far of a drive is it for you to get there? I think I'd rather pay Nissan 30 quid to read it locally than risk driving any distance and damaging the engine.

Im going to craig's tonight to read the codes while know more then! Im about 45mins to a hour away from CS plus nissan want 80quid or poss 40 if they do it within hour an hour but they dint seem as if they would do that

Nissan are a right bunch of %$£"$! Down here I'm sure the one I use would have done a reading for free for a forum member :rant: Well I guess if Craig cant do it for whatever reason then you are more than welcome to try mine if you do head over to this meet :thumbs: