Advice on which 350Z to buy please

GBSH

Hi, I've had a Nissan 200 for a few years now... on last legs ... fallen for the 350z and just started researching. I would welcome any advise:

- is it worth getting the GT pack?

- how noisy are the roadsters on fast road compared to coupe? (roof up)

- anything to avoid?

- is it harder/more expensive to get parts for imports? any differences?

Thanks

Gen

Hello :wave:

A lot depends on budget and ofcourse your personal preference as ^^^ lots of useful info in this site.

Personally we bought a UK car at the time as we were going for new and was the GT pack as that gives leather interior which was another box ticked

Uk cars are also slightly different to JDM models. There's a good mix of nice cars on this site for sale so enjoy the learning curve.

Welcome :thumbs: . Having owned a Roadster and now a Coupe, I can definately confirm that the Roadster is a lot quieter as martinmac highlighted earlier in this thread. When it is raining though, I do prefer the Coupe. The main thing to remember is to keep within your budget, weather JDM or Uk Spec make sure it is a good example. :thumbs:

Thanks for all the welcome messages and tips, I will have a thorough read of the FAQ's. But looks like the Roadster GT is the way to go. Juts buying for the fun of driving it, no racing planned, so no mods planned.

My Nissan200SX has a couple of mods, will try sell off for parts, recent suspension etc.

Based in Devon so was going to try pop up toCheddar Gorge at w/e but didnt get around to it, Pistonheads meet?