back from paint shop with a new roof

SunGodRA

your going to need an aggressive kit to balance the spoiler out, other wise it might make the car look a bit off balance.

I know - I am doing this in stages and will probably be getting a wide arch kit to follow - maybe VS3 for arches and side skirts, maybe Iberdesign not sure yet - undecided on rear and front bumper - dont like VS3 front and Iber rear! so maybe a mix lol - am in no rush though :p

fair play, wasn't picking holes ;) i'm in the same situation, small bits at a time. personally i wouldn't go wide arch, but there are some really good aggressive kits out there that would balance the spoiler. i think nismo would be too soft for it. i think definitely the DAMD kit would work well, or the bomex, niether of which i've seen in the UK,

fair play, wasn't picking holes ;) i'm in the same situation, small bits at a time. personally i wouldn't go wide arch, but there are some really good aggressive kits out there that would balance the spoiler. i think nismo would be too soft for it. i think definitely the DAMD kit would work well, or the bomex, niether of which i've seen in the UK,

Dont know those kits - could you link pics/site?

DAMD

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... entCat=203

Bomex

http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... ory_ID=196

these are the Z-store links, but have a proper browse through there site, as it shows pretty much every kit available.

WOW they are nice! - cheers mate - certainly food for thought :thumbs:

I have allocated £500/month for mods - so shouldnt take too long ;)

definitely have a look around, there is a lot of options, but most people seem to stick to the familiar. i think with that spoiler if it just had some deep skirts, it would help make the car look fatter on the side profile. which is what you need. if you start going down the route of VS wide body your into jumbo wheel and spacer setups, masses of bodyshop work and a general fear of all things hump shaped.

definitely have a look around, there is a lot of options, but most people seem to stick to the familiar. i think with that spoiler if it just had some deep skirts, it would help make the car look fatter on the side profile. which is what you need. if you start going down the route of VS wide body your into jumbo wheel and spacer setups, masses of bodyshop work and a general fear of all things hump shaped.

Indeed - this does put me off the wide kits. I am worried about deep/low skirts and front bumpers due to clearance - speed bumps and railway crossings terrify me as it is LOL

Indeed - this does put me off the wide kits. I am worried about deep/low skirts and front bumpers due to clearance - speed bumps and railway crossings terrify me as it is LOL

alot of them don't actual sit that much lower, but change the shape from a rounded under the car to a more square finish. gives the illusion of deeper will not being ridiculous.

i can't make my mind up if i should lower mine when i refurb the wheels, i'm defo getting spacers, but not sure if i should lower as well. with the new nismo kit on i'm not sure what the clearance would be like, i don't want restricted access. as at the moment i cans till go anywhere.