Nismo Silver or Nismo Gun metal ???

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Gunmetal or silver  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Gunmetal or silver

• GUN METAL
    • SILVER

Hi All

Some of you may be aware I purchased SI HNK wheels last week.... Nice one Si - excellent condition ta, the Abarth looks good in the flesh too :thumbs:

Anyway.. I own a Blade Silver JDM with Nismo spolier and very soon to have a CF Varis lip . B)

What I cant decide is whether to keep the wheels Gun Metal or Re-spray back to original silver. :bang:

I would like some opinions from you lovely people please :dance:

PS dont let the piccys of Si's car (black) sway you as mine is silver so contrasts will be different..... you need to visualise them on my car. If theres any paint shop pros out there that could help...... that would be ace

Many thanks Chris

As I said to you the other day,I would try and get the polished lip back and leave the spokes painted.

Can you not just stick them on your car and see how they look.

Yeah you are right bud..... Just wanted to gauge some opinions, seems a lot of folk are more inclined to suggest the gunmetal. Do you think a polished lip would work with the 'Forged' lettering on them though ? :wacko:

I have to admit only seeing them in pictures i think they look awesome in GM and was considering them myself. Id say run with em until they need a refurb and then think of a change, or look for someone who may fancy a trade against a set in the original silver finish.

Be different, keep them gun-metal, I saw them on his car when it was black and white, looked good in both colours, think of the £££ it will save you too :teeth:

+1 - and have then redone a different colour when they need doing. I see no point having them redone if they are in good condition, they will look good on a blade Zed B)

• 3 months later...