OMG!

sally

Afternoon all,

I experienced a stranger at the garage today!!!

I was minding my own business, filling up the Z when some guy gets out the passenger seat of a Metro and heads towards me.

Not wanting to stereotype, but i got slightly nervous as he was all tattoo'd, even the tead drops under his eyes.

Anyhoo, he walks over and asks me about Nigel (The Z), saying his brother has one abut wont let him drive it blah blah blah.

He ask's for my number and i freak a little! I give him a spotted card with the website's address instead. He accepts this but then lunges to give me a hug and a kiss!!!!

I scurry off to pay for my fuel and he gets in the Metallica stickers car. As i awalking back to my car his wife shouts 'excuse me' as she is winding down the window. She then asks me 'He he tried to get your number? all defensive! I say no then rush back to my car before making a speedy exit!

Thankfully they didnt follow!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG - that is so funny! Have you checked to see if there's anyone missing from the local prison?

Oh and now he's got the forum address he'll be able to see what you said about him and look out for you at the garage again.......... :scare: