New User saying hello

I won't bore you to death with my life history or anything, I've really just joined up to learn more about the 350Z for my own reference, looking to change cars at some point and it's suddenly jumped out at me as a potential option.

At the moment I own a UK Supra TT which I'm looking to sell because I'm too precious over it, as a result of this I find myself using a Puma or my Zafira on a daily basis - I want to get rid of them all and just have one nice car that covers all needs I have (I don't really need more than 2 seats, the Zafira is a company thing).

I'll probably be more of a lurker in the shadows, furiously wearing out the search button and looking through as much info as I can but I thought it would be polite to say hi while I was logging on for the first time :)

I think I've only ever spoken to one 350Z owner in the real world and that was up at the Squires Cafe meet a long time ago, think he was on his 2nd 350 then, a yellow GT4:

http://www.megaboost.co.uk/supra/mine/y ... _2998.html

Anyway I'm wittering on too much now, bye!

Classy.

Is that Lexus GS wheels????

Yes, they are the same ones they fitted on some of the GS300 Sport models, I have the optional dished rears and a diamond cut finish, not my first choice when it comes to design but a light wheel that's strong and well made in the perfect sizes for the car with no spacers etc needed.

They are TTE alloys (Toyota Team Europe) and made by Borbet, TTE centrecaps rather than the Lexus ones you see on some cars, I like to keep it in the family but on the right side of the fence :)

Similar designs were available as extras for all kinds of Toyotas at one point but hardly anyone seems to have bought them, suspect the price put them off back then, it's cheaper to buy a whole GS300 and throw the rest away now.

Stunning Supra you have there... so then how much you asking for that ?? ;)

I'm aiming at the European market really, the demand for UK versions is pretty strong there because it's easier to import them and our cars cost a lot less than theirs - it's up at £9495 at the moment but I haven't really gone out of my way to advertise it yet, just one thread on the Supra forum where everyone already has one :)

Hope this isn't against any rules but the full advert is here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=189038

If a new member isn't allowed to post items for sale like this please edit my post accordingly.