Shakespeare says hello!

Hi everyone! My name is Sandra and i have just recently started working on the promotions for the race track near Stratford - upon - Avon. I was just wondering, out of curteosy, if it would be ok for me to post up some information about our drag strip and the upcoming events that are taking place here, in case anyone would be interested in attending?

mmmm looks like you will be very close!!! Your welcome to come down and take a look! If you come out of Stratford on the Shipston Road opposite alveston manor then straight ahead at the roadabout then immediate right. Follow that road and you will come to the airfield on the right!

I would imagine there could be quite a few of the membership that would like to let rip on the drag strip and get a speeding ticket for all the right reasons! :D

Our next Public Track Days are this weekend Sept 5th/6th followed by October 3rd/4th. October 17th/18th and October 31st/November 1st.

If you want to give it a try then please let us know. Club car parking can also be arranged at no extra cost other than the general admission and the RWYB Track Fee. Full details can be found on the Events page of the track web site at http://www.shakespearecountyraceway.co.uk.

See you at the strip!!!