Work in progress

srobrien

Im curently doing a few simultaneous mods at the moment, i know we all love piccies so i thought i would show you whats going on at casa rossco.

New samco's fitted (needs a good clean in there):

IMG_3494.jpg

CF Eyelids in prep for the new bonnet (looks mean i recon):

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3496.jpg

Lip spoiler ripped off, some putty covering the bolt holes since its been raining heaps:

IMG_3497.jpg

Alcantara almost finished as well as a Paul strut brace cover: :thumbs:

IMG_3498.jpg

Speaker covers wrapped up ready to be sent off to "get flocked" for a good flocking.

IMG_3499.jpg

Spats are also off being painted.

Phew, can't wait to have all of this done

Be careful the alcantara doesnt change colour. 3fiddys has got very sunbleached in places

I know, im gonna see how the flocking works out and i may just get the whole lot done. I am having the whole speaker hump and rear cubby doors done for £65 so seems a pretty economical way of doing it.

R

Be careful the alcantara doesnt change colour. 3fiddys has got very sunbleached in places

I know, im gonna see how the flocking works out and i may just get the whole lot done. I am having the whole speaker hump and rear cubby doors done for £65 so seems a pretty economical way of doing it.

R

That seems very reasonable - where are you getting it done?

What colour will the flocked parts be?

R

That seems very reasonable - where are you getting it done?

What colour will the flocked parts be?

Im sending it here http://www.getflocked.webeden.co.uk/ , colours are fairly limited but i've chosen a light grey similar to the alcantara. :thumbs:

R

The only thing to watch out for when getting parts flocked is that it's not really that durable but it should be fine where you want it. I know a few people who had the dash and door cards flocked but had issues with patches coming off, i think the guy that carried out the work now only does work on rally cars because of this. Looking forward to see the pics.

The only thing to watch out for when getting parts flocked is that it's not really that durable but it should be fine where you want it. I know a few people who had the dash and door cards flocked but had issues with patches coming off, i think the guy that carried out the work now only does work on rally cars because of this. Looking forward to see the pics.

Yeah im not having the dash done, its basically because i cant get alcantara around the humps and i need something to cover the multitude of scratches on the plastic which make the interior look sh*t.

R