Pics from street car Scotland

Jay

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a bad day out, felt sorry for irfan having to ditch his underwear once he got to knockhill and going comando all day :bangin:

lets just say i had a squeeky bum moment on the way there and fishtails were the order of the day... hope u enjoyed my show lads lol

uploading my pics as we speak

by the way...WOT HAPPENED DEREK???? if that was me jay or paul our balls would be dry roasted by now! ur losing ur passion lol tut tut tut not the best example ur setting before the hoon...

"lets just say i had a squeeky bum moment on the way there and fishtails were the order of the day... hope u enjoyed my show lads lol "

i heard the poilce were called to the tunnel and had to try and work out how azure blue paint ended up on both side walls...think they put it down to a wide lorry as it wouldnt be possible for a car to do that :lol::lol::lol:

no pics of any ladies... they werent worth pics lol and take ur magnifying glass into the tunnel paul u wont find any azure anywhere- or any marks on my car for that matter (only marks were in my pants lol)

by the way...WOT HAPPENED DEREK???? if that was me jay or paul our balls would be dry roasted by now! ur losing ur passion lol tut tut tut not the best example ur setting before the hoon...

I actually had tears in my eyes!

Maybe Derek heard you weren't wearing underwear and didn't fancy getting chased about by a dentist saying 'come here and I'll give you a little drilling!'

I actually had tears in my eyes!

Maybe Derek heard you weren't wearing underwear and didn't fancy getting chased about by a dentist saying 'come here and I'll give you a little drilling!'

:lol::lol::lol:

its nice to see poeples faces, so i know who i've been talking too.

I hear you Rich. For future refference, here is Jay standing next to the front of his car!

23082009216.jpg

His mum said he needed to zip his anorak all the way up as it was raining!

its nice to see poeples faces, so i know who i've been talking too.

I hear you Rich. For future refference, here is Jay standing next to the front of his car!

23082009216.jpg

His mum said he needed to zip his anorak all the way up as it was raining!

I'm crying.........