New Dancing Shoes for my Zed

BladesGrant

get a good coat of rimwax on them while they are clean, and it should make it easier as the firt piles on. just keep re waxing after every clean and build up the layers for excellent protection. should stop any blistering or at least pro long it for a hell of a lot longer. and apparently with this stuff on a hose down once a week tends to keep it easy to clean when you do the big clean.

get a good coat of rimwax on them while they are clean, and it should make it easier as the firt piles on. just keep re waxing after every clean and build up the layers for excellent protection. should stop any blistering or at least pro long it for a hell of a lot longer. and apparently with this stuff on a hose down once a week tends to keep it easy to clean when you do the big clean.

Any preference on brand of rimwax?

Looks B) , dont envy you having to clean them though :scare:

R

That is a major worry. I was hoping that they would just stay looking new and I wouldn't have to clean them at all!!! :lol:

Good luck with that. Lol, only if your car was a paperweight. :p:lol:

Oh, and wasn't aware that there were Liposama (probably spelt wrong) Zeds about. :p:lol: