SKU : 469189-0 1 £1.99 £1.99

David's Isopon Metalik Paste 250ml

SKU : 422584-0 1 £6.49 £6.49

U-POL High Build Primer

SKU : 363663-0 1 £10.99 £10.99

Halfords "insert a colour here people are going to hate" Spray 300ml

SKU : ;) 1 £5.99 £5.99

:ninja:

sound deadening and holes were gone a long time ago, that was a b&q shopping basket, though i will be using the same heat gun, spent soooooo long taking that out, if i were to do it again i would use dry ice and a hammer, freeze it off instead of melt...

sound deadening and holes were gone a long time ago, that was a b&q shopping basket, though i will be using the same heat gun, spent soooooo long taking that out, if i were to do it again i would use dry ice and a hammer, freeze it off instead of melt...

Hmmmm... i may have been thinking that you are polishing and sanding something... like the engine bay but i had a feeling your car was more for go than show... and your not doing the hood mod we discussed yesterday...

Erm Wheels?

indeed sir, wheels it is, the spare set i will be refurbing myself, unsure what to do with my nismo's, it will be the rays that are getting the new coat

Nice, in with Ian for the Takata Green, didnt realise that B+Q sold it though!

Or orange. Its a track car, it needs fluorescent wheels :teeth:

indeed sir, wheels it is, the spare set i will be refurbing myself, unsure what to do with my nismo's, it will be the rays that are getting the new coat

Nice, in with Ian for the Takata Green, didnt realise that B+Q sold it though!

Or orange. Its a track car, it needs fluorescent wheels :teeth:

Indeed, going in the ktm orange route :)

the decals on the car wont let me do them green, though any suggestions on the nismo's are welcome, assuming the rays turn out ok..

The Nismos are not lmgt4's i dont think

I had 19" LMGT4's and swapped them for 18" version, look very similar but the spokes are slightly indented, like the rotas, proper forged monoblock etc etc....

Was thinking about doing them black and spraying the nismo logo orange if that makes sense.

The Nismos are not lmgt4's i dont think

I had 19" LMGT4's and swapped them for 18" version, look very similar but the spokes are slightly indented, like the rotas, proper forged monoblock etc etc....

Was thinking about doing them black and spraying the nismo logo orange if that makes sense.

These? http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?mode ... prodid=529

Yep was gonna suggest matt or gloss black.. What stickers you got on the car already?

I take it these are just for road not track?