customized ARC catch tank fitted *pics within*

shire350Z

Looks alright....... ;)

what the bonnet or engine ;)

Engine bay bud.

Not a fan of the bonnet - the second you touch it, finger prints. Second you clean it, scratches. Nice idea but not convinced.

OK for shows but for general road use it would be a magnet for the light-fingered brigade and looking at the pic above I see bonnet pins are used to keep it shut but no obvious sign of locking, only making matters easier for the scroats. Mind you, with some carefully placed lighting about the engine bay that could look B) at night :)

Looks great as usual, love the ARC can but far too much cash for me for a bit of aluminium and some garden hose, i like what you have done with the hoses though totally transformed.

Im trying to get my engine bay up to scratch, fitted my samcos yesterday, just waiting on the grounding kit.

R

• 2 weeks later...

was about to say the same thing.

is it wrong that i quite like that, :blush:

i once did an air conditioning install for mitsubishi HQ in the UK and it was to show off all their units, like a giant display room. and one of the install parts were clear chamber pipes so you could see the gas flow through the pipes at one section. i think it was also to be used a s a training room. apparently they were about £2000 a pop, and we had something like 20 to put in.

• 2 weeks later...