possible problem

daveyboy10

Thanks awesome thanks.

Like i said, it was an illegal bumper so ebay cant really say anything can they???

My bids were just removed straight away, perfect!!!!!!

Is there a disadvantage to retracting bids all the time (this is the first time ive done it)

Thanks awesome thanks.

Like i said, it was an illegal bumper so ebay cant really say anything can they???

My bids were just removed straight away, perfect!!!!!!

Is there a disadvantage to retracting bids all the time (this is the first time ive done it)

not so much a illegal bumper as you have to read the words in the advert closely ie Nismo Style.

Do not make a habit of bidding then retracting your bids and things should be fine. ;)

How are they allow to put Nismo style then when it isnt Nismo???

And Plus I believe its an illegal bumper anyway because it has got the headlight washers...Am i right here?

Its not illegal, its just there is a requirment for headlight washers with xenons on new cars. Its not a MOT requirment either.

JDM's dont have them...! Lots of others of us with aftermarket bumpers and no washers....

We did a few years back, Pd £150 for a complete kit. It wouldn't fit and another member looked at taking it off us for free

but was told it would cost more to make it fit than buying a decent copy. I can think of better places to throw my £50

I think you did the best thing retracting your offer

:) Sarah

i can't see whats wrong with it. not at that price.

i have a nismo style kit in my garage, quality on its fine, was already fitted to another car before i bought it.

yes there is a difference in quality with some GF kits, just make sure its a good copy, ask him what brand it is, as it should have a makers stamp and get it checked on here. for all you know he bought it direct from CS on here. as he sells on ebay as well and i know his kits are good. even the original nismo is GF.

i don't get all this player hating stuff on things that are copies, i bet if you lined up a load of cars mixed with real and copied nismo kits, that once fitted and painted 95% wouldn't be able to spot the difference.

if its a good copy the only difference between original and copy is the price tag. both come out ofa mould and both are made from GF. just avoid the cheap cheap ones as they tend to be a thin GF copy, suffer from weak points and air bubbles. and require a hell of a lot of prep work to get them to fit.

a good copy is exactly that ... a good ... copy.

Don't get me wrong Rich, I have nothing against copies. Just that you have to be careful as there are plenty of bad ones out there. Ask if you can do a test fit before paying. We sell copies too and we sell on ebay, but not for £50 that would be too good to be true. Your money your choice, yes it could be a real bargin but then it may not be and I just hate to see members being tucked up that all. Sarah :)

Don't get me wrong Rich, I have nothing against copies. Just that you have to be careful as there are plenty of bad ones out there. Ask if you can do a test fit before paying. We sell copies too and we sell on ebay, but not for £50 that would be too good to be true. Your money your choice, yes it could be a real bargin but then it may not be and I just hate to see members being tucked up that all. Sarah :)

Just had a look and its not a ‘Buy it Now’ at £50, that’s what the seller has started the auction at, so it most probably will go for more by the time the auction ends, it’s not a fixed price listing…

Just had a look and its not a ‘Buy it Now’ at £50, that’s what the seller has started the auction at, so it most probably will go for more by the time the auction ends, it’s not a fixed price listing…

was going to say, its a starting price, i think set especially low to entice more bidders.

re: chilli's : don't worry i know where your coming from and yes there are like anything in life good and bad copies, the player hating comment was aimed at the usual JDM monkies ;) they know who they are :lol:

Guys

I really appreciate your comments and I do understand that there are very good copies out there, only I guess its pot luck as to whether they are a good fit or not.

I just really like the idea of a front lip, has anybody got any suggestions as to how I can go about a lip???

Good Carbon Fibre ones?????? Good Plastic ones??????

I have heard about the Varis ones are they are good? Im prepared to spend 300 on one.

Cheers guys once again.