The sun came out so took some pics

Hi all,

After some time I finally got my dream car. Test drove Boxsters, Z4's, TT's and off course about 7 350's. The 350 was the only one which left me with this insane grin :teeth: . Went to see loads but this one was definitely the pic of the crop. Had it a week now and as today was the first day it wasn't raining I though I would take a few pics.

post-4995-135011860953_thumb.jpg

post-4995-135011860877_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Dave

Edit:

Here she is without the stickers......much better. Cleaner, sweeter, oh my god I have another hard on! :teeth:

post-4995-135011860976_thumb.jpg

Lovelly looking zed mate B) I am not 100% sure about the nismo sun strip but i love black zeds. Defo my fav colour bar blade silver :thumbs:

haha. Still undecided if the nismo sticker will stay. (It's got one on the back as well :blush: )

Hmmm lose I reckon, brother. Looks kind of cheap. :yuck:

Lovelly looking zed mate B) I am not 100% sure about the nismo sun strip but i love black zeds. Defo my fav colour bar blade silver :thumbs:

haha. Still undecided if the nismo sticker will stay. (It's got one on the back as well :blush: )

Hmmm lose I reckon, brother. Looks kind of cheap. :yuck:

Thanks for nudging me in the right direction guys. It was a case of should it stay or should it go....ummm.

It's now gone. Looks much better :thumbs:

Car looks good in the photo's but, If it has any swirl marks, then it would be a good idea to give Pete at Eclipse Auto Valet a PM, and get him to detail it for you :thumbs: Apart from making it look mint, and giving it a shine you wouldn't think possible B) , you'll find that it will be so much easier to keep clean in the future :D

Pete will also show you the best techniques to keep it looking shiny, and supply you with all the detailing products you'll ever need :thumbs:

He did a great job on mine and i'd recommend him to anyone. This is his profession, so he's not one of those fly by night wannabees :scare: who think they are king of the detailing world after giving their own car a bit of a polish :thumbdown:

Glad to see your looking after her Dave :). Gutted I sold it to be honest but have replaced her now with something a bit (well a lot!) bigger!!!!

Definitely right in losing the stickers, i must've been bored one evening to cut and fit em!!!!!

Chris :)