New to Zed Ownership!

AndyRigby

Hello!

Thought i'd say hello and introduce myself!

I'm currently building a track day ready 350z! It's a 2006 model in red and its fantastic. Bought as a CAT D at the weekend with extremely minimal damage. My plan is to post up a build thread showing my progess (its actually nearly finished :) )

I wanted a more comfy car for day to day stuff than my previous Lotus Exige, and the zed certainly fitted the bill.

As a hobby I race in the Elise Trophy (Lotus Exige S1) so already having a race prepped car meant driving the S2 Exige (again race prepped) was getting too much! I have a fully equiped race workshop so maybe i'll post up a little of this in time.

Some pics of what I came from and hopefully the zed will be as rewarding to drive.

Welcome to the site and interested hear about your ZED project but .........................................................you know whats coming

this thread is worthless without pics

:blush: Can't seem to get the 'view more smilies' link to work (again), and before anyone says it, I haven't got the smilies turned off

Welcome and I like the Lotus :)

Ebized - have you got a popup blocker on your browser. Otherwise you can type a colon the the word worthless without any spaces and you get the smiley : worthless :

Must have a pop-up blocker because all I can see is the word 'worthless' :wacko::lol:

Sorry AndyRigby to misuse your thread, I have started another one of myown on the problem :blush: