webuyanycar.co.uk price

gingrrr

I thought I would cheer :D myself up, so I went on the above website.

I input my car details - I have a stock 350z GT 45,000ish 2004 - purchased a year ago for £15,000

I did not click the options like cruise control, leather heated electric seats as they are standard on my model ( I think that's what they meant ) not "options".

They said, we will buy your car for £8,765*

( oh well back to drilling holes in my eyes - :angry: - I didn't want to sell it anyhow )

If anyone with a similar 04 GT model with 45000ish miles and good condition, wants to try this but adding the 'standard' GT kit as 'options' please try it and let me know.

just dont use the site at all matey. its a bag of sh*** for people who are either very desperate or clueless. my mate had his pristine low milage audi s2 worth easliy 5k valued at 300 quid :lol: we did extract the urine for a while about that one :lol:

Thing I noticed with these sites is anything relatively new (<1.5yrs old) they give a reasonable figure. Anything older and they screw you over. That site actually helped my part-Ex my old Leon for more than the Glass guide price against my Zed. I bumped the dealers up £1k from what they wanted to offer me based on the sites quote being even higher :yahoo:

places like this will take a massive cut. Look at the all the advertising they are spending. It doesn't com cheap.

How much could they possibly be spending with an advert as bad as the one they have :lol: i would reference a youtube video of it but i refuse to defiel my web browser with such repulsive drivel :yuck:

that tune is annoyingly stuck in my head now, they've got what they want afterall :(

+1 too right ad cost 50p and that tune is just soooo pi@@ off factor!! annoying or what .. what they must have spent at least 10 mins trying to work out where the ON switch was for the Rolf Harris stylophone then 5 mins to remember which is their left and right hands then 5 mins cobbling a tune together before going home in the corsa..... Coooommme...ON...!!!!

duuuuuurrrhh

:lol:

They have actually valued my M3 at £10,135, which is £1,135 more than I paid for it, might flog it to them and pick up another one cheaper!!!

DO IT! :teeth: never pass up an opportunity like that

:D profit!! ££

£9,425 for mine :thumbdown:

Mine is valued at 9k :lol:

£6.5k :cry:

How did you get 6.5k? My JDM was 9k with outstanding finance on the car and no service history :lol:

53 plate, 73k miles. All the rest of it was in good nick, full service history. How many miles have you done?

I wont be selling it so I dont care :teeth:

had a peep at that sight so how much junk mail and cr** will you get now that they have your details and yoru car details for the free quote - or have you all used your weekend names only? :lol:

they think im fanny craddock :teeth: