Anyone have any 'detailing' tips to remove this?..

givememorepower

I think the thing that's sticking out at the back was it's poor little head, as when I fingered it out, there was no head.

I was gutted for it though as I like animals more than people. :teeth:

:lol::lol::lol: i must just have a perverted mind, but that did make me chuckle a lot :lol:

fingering birds on a zed,

we've all thought about it, i think your the first to take pics of it while you do it. :lol:

:byebye: Poor little thing!

Oh come on!!! I love nature as much as the next Zedder..........But look at its legs!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

must admit I did have a bit of a chuckle first, couldn't work out what the hell it was at first.

I was at my moms house a few years back and a pigeon fell down the chimney into the fireplace. I had to get a friend to come over and get rid of it. It did cover the room in soot first though :lol:

I'm fine with most thing but I'm sh*t scared of birds for some reason :wacko::blush:

Birds, Spiders,..... What's wrong with you all?? :surrender: I'm going to the lab to create a spider-bird hybrid; a Spird, and bring it to Wales next year. Ian and Rich will be off!! ;)

:lol: Spird. Love it. :lol:

all men need to be trained in spider catching as well! :lol:

i catch them and feed them to my venus fly trap :teeth: they put up more of a fight than flies :clap: