MOTORDYNE PLENUM SPACER - CASH WAITING

givememorepower

Its cost about £230 delivered. you really feel the benefits in 2nd and 3rd when you put your foot down. It pulls more and feels smoother. Think you will get more tq than hp with this mod. When you going to RSTuning. I am trying to get in on 15th Aug but they are looking at an UpRev that day so not sure if I will be able to get in. Here is hoping though!!! :D:thumbs:

I shouldn't think I'll be there until early september or the very back end of august. Haven't called them yet as I want my mods on and running properly first.

I want a map as more torque is what I want anyway not top end. I need to find out if my map will be more successful with a piggy back.

I am no expert but wouldn't think there was much in it. If you compare IanS16 to Nurrish's results you will see the difference. Ian is on the Nismo ECU and Nurrish is on the stock. Can't remember the mods they both have but pretty sure they are similar and both running just over 300bhp ATF and in the region of 290tq I think (think Nurrish may have less tq). Very similar results on 2 different ECUs.

I shouldn't think I'll be there until early september or the very back end of august. Haven't called them yet as I want my mods on and running properly first.

I want a map as more torque is what I want anyway not top end. I need to find out if my map will be more successful with a piggy back.

There will be no difference in the map, whether its reflash or piggyback. Piggyback will give you more logging options and reflash keeps some OEM ECU features which are no in a piggyback. The maps will be the same and come down to how good the mapper is. Whether you use piggyback or reflash makes no difference.

I have just found a secondhand supercharger on ebay, checking for fitment!

I smell trouble brewing....

As in GiveTheMinelPower ? :lol:

ohh thats a low blow :lol:

super charger sounds fun, but expensive, rather save my money for now and buy my next car with one on

Ha ha! :lol:

It won't fit my engine anyway.

I thought I got lucky on ebay as there is also a twin turbo (greddy) kit for £3k and I reached for my credit card in a mental haste, but it's for LHD only :doh:

Really want to go FI but just don't have the real money for the full job, so just enjoy my car as she is for the next few years.

I have just found a secondhand supercharger on ebay, checking for fitment!

I smell trouble brewing....

As in GiveTheMinelPower ? :lol:

ohh thats a low blow :lol:

super charger sounds fun, but expensive, rather save my money for now and buy my next car with one on

Wheres the fun in that?

No matter what my next car would be, I'd modify - I figure I may aswell go all out on the Z now B)