Sexy Satin Black Zed

nurrish

dsc8006.jpg
That first pic looks like a place where naughty Zed's go at the end of their life!

I think it looks cool, but I personally wouldn't get it done to mine if you know what I mean.

dont know how happy i would be seeing a pic of my car being parked underneath a 2 poster with another one on it :dry:

seen that done at lots of garages, if your there early enough when they open up.

DMS do it. can't see the issue. there are special safety features on them to stop them falling, if there wasn't i wouldn't get under them.

plus if its in a garage and there is an accident, they have to pay to put it right. ;)

seen that done at lots of garages, if your there early enough when they open up.

DMS do it. can't see the issue. there are special safety features on them to stop them falling, if there wasn't i wouldn't get under them.

plus if its in a garage and there is an accident, they have to pay to put it right. ;)

+1 Wouldnt bother me seeing my car under there :)

of course i trust the ramp other wise i wouldnt stand under them on a daily basis, its the other persons car above i dont trust, god nknows what kind of crap could leak/fall off it overnight, and the garages solution would be to give it to thier sponge weilding cleaning crew to rub it in. :dry: