Modified JDM 68k miles £10,000 *SOLD*

ab350z

I reckon you could make a lot more money by selling off your upgrades separately, and returning the car back to standard, and advertising at the same price?

I know for sure your lights would sell instantly,your exhaust too, as well as your chin spolier/splitter. If the price was right :teeth:

I reckon you could make a lot more money by selling off your upgrades separately, and returning the car back to standard, and advertising at the same price?

I know for sure your lights would sell instantly,your exhaust too, as well as your chin spolier/splitter. If the price was right :teeth:

The thought had crossed my mind but I'd need to source original parts for lights and exhaust as the original lights didnt come with the car and the standard exhaust had gone, plus the hassly involved removing and labour time to put back to standard then postage, for efficiencys sake I'll keep it as the package. Someone getting an individual car that's had a fair share of time and money spent on it, hope it finds a good home, preferably staying on here cos I know I'll be sticking around.

• 4 weeks later...