Modified JDM 68k miles £10,000 *SOLD*

ab350z

Been going over this in my head for a few months now as I'm just not getting the use of the car at all and its turning into an expensive pavement ornament. The heart has ruled the head for long enough and it pains me to do this but the Z is up for sale.

OK here goes:

Nissan 350Z

Manual 6 speed

JDM Fairlady Version S - Gunmetal grey with black cloth interior.

Purchased in Tokyo 23rd July 2002 (original receipt in hand) by Mr Barry Almond.

Shipping receipt to UK on 10th April 2003, arrived 24th March 2003 in Southampton. Tonnes of Japanese receipts and photos. SVA certificate April 2003.

UK registration is KN52 XTR.

V5 confirming purchase by Steven Martin on 11th march 2006.

Road tax receipts(V11) and receipt for private reg N15SBN (Sept 2006)

MOT receipts - Jan 2006/Jan 2007/December 2007 - expires Jan 15th 2009.

Tracker installation receipt

350Z CD service manual

Abbey Motorsport Dyno sheet - Jan 2005

HPi check done by myself 19/12/2007

JVC KW-AVX700 manual

Service receipts for

16/2/2004

3/2/2005

10/1/2007

9/8/2007

31/10/2008

Purchase receipts for -

Fitting ESR y-pipe + exhaust

Touch up paint

Filters

Oil

Tyres

Rays alloys

Rear 350Z badge to replace Fairlady

The owner before me replaced JDM spec bumpers with UK spec, interior (centre console, dash, dials, door cards with UK spec interior). Brembo's fitted, 18" Rays, JVC DVD CD headunit with flatscreen and reverse camera, integrated fog light, LED rear light upgrade, private reg.

I've fitted the ESR y-pipe + exhaust, clear rear lenses and front indicators, Nismo replica front splitter and rear spats, headlight conversion by Paul T, window tints, medium smoke on rears, light smoke on fronts, Eibach 20mm spacers, custom coloured Rays alloys (anthracite centre, polished lip), Red Stuff brake pads fitted at last service.

Bodywork is in excellent condition, usual stone chips on the bumper, 4cm black mark on passenger door where some clever clogs in a car park has swung the door open, not a dent just a scratch. Wheels refurbed 6 weeks ago so absolutely spotless. Electric windows, mirrors, air conditioning, traction control, height adjustable drivers seat.

Current mileage - 68k miles - next service due at 73k miles.

Car is located in Aberdeen, i'm sure any of the Abz members here would be happy to give an inspection for anyone interested.

Last road tax was £185 for 12 months, and I'm £495 to insure (26 years old with 4 years NCB) with Directline, so the myths about JDM's being more expensive are wide of the mark. I have tried to use 97-99 RON petrol, as recommended by Nissan and weather permitting has been cleaned weekly and bi-waxed monthly.

No doubt i've left something out so PM me any questions.

£10,000

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

god damn if only this was lower mileage and uk car :/

am i correct in saying this is limited to 112mph?

What's stopping you buying a JDM? I've had this over 18 months, and not encountered a single issue that would ever put me off buying JDM again. Its had the full SVA, UK spec rear bumper, interior and Brembos, was imported way before the road tax changes and is the exact same price to insure as a UK spec, I checked this when I was interested in a UK car on here a while back.

I believe it was derestricted by a previous owner, it def does over 112mph, on a private road ofcourse.

really nice car , not that bothered about it being import , was looking for something with bit lower mileage although it is below my price range and i would save a bit of £ plus this car is local as well :(

cracking mods as well , cant argue with that

Soul destroying having to sell such a nice car. Looks really good, best of luck.

:drive1

Tell me about it, its taken months to get the head to rule the heart on this one. The whole ownership experience from buying from a previous forum member to now probably wouldn't have been the same without the guys on this forum. Its probably even more soul destroying having it and not getting the use out of it.

I'm no mechanic but happy to give this a look over for anyone.

I've seen it a few times and can confirm it's very nice indeed.

It's a good price for this car!

I'm no mechanic but happy to give this a look over for anyone.

I've seen it a few times and can confirm it's very nice indeed.

It's a good price for this car!

Thanks Stew and Nixy, and everyone else who's had good things to say.

Sent it round work today and a mates mailing list and the compliments coming back aren't helping me get in the right frame of mind for selling!!!

I can vouch for this being a very nice, clean, tastefully modded car and I know its Chris's pride and joy. Sorry to hear your selling mate but I guess needs must.

You going for a sensible car next?

R

It's getting tougher and tougher to come to terms with letting it go Ross! Made the mistake of totalling up how much I'd spent on it the other day and my heart sank! But its been well worth it to get an individual model and the head turning it gets driving about is certainly ego swelling!

I'll probably have a winter of hassle and worry free motoring courtsey of....... a 52 plate 5 door 1.2 Polo that my parents bought for my sister but she doesnt drive it at all. Dad's looking to get it out of the garage!