Rotora Brakes

Lyger

The people at Amber performance said they could supply the Discs and pads I just had to measure the Discs?? Just wondering what diameter the discs should be?

errrr..... shouldn't they know which disks and pads etc should fit on a 350z!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

I would expect so, especially if they know what kit you have (4,6,8 pot). :bangin:

The pads have the number 7D237 on them and the disks are 340mm vented ive sent the info to Amber Performance fingers crossed they can get them.

The brakes are really good and id be fed up if i had to source and fit the original stock callipers.

They dont seem to have any for Nissan! Also be careful with them having stuff in stock or not. I went to get a filter from them when I got my car and they said they had stock yet when I double checked they had them on order and they would be 3 months! :scare:

+1 I had the same problem with them when I ordered some samco hose & then they refused to refund the money :rant:

I'd send a PM to CS. I didn't really know much about my BBK but he has searched and searched and found me disks and pads at great prices. Top Bloke :thumbs:

I was wondering what you were going to have to do when they needed replacing, given that the only person who knew what they were wont remember now :surrender: Glad Mitz sorted it, top lad :#1:

Well After talking to Amber Performance they originally supplied the callipers for the car and the guy i spoke to seemed pretty genuine and knew what he was talking about so ive spent my cash there and it was quite a bit. Ill let you know whether they come through or try and rip me off!

• 5 weeks later...

Just an update on my Rotors and pads, Amber Performance came through and got me my parts, have to say that Jason who works there was spot on with his e-mails and got me the parts i needed and i will be buying from them again and can recommend them as a supplier for Rotora parts. :thumbs: Thanks GIXXERUK for pointing me in their direction!!! :thumbs: