New owner - 1 month in - my thoughts so far.

Mark-UK

Had my zed almost a month now I think so thought I would give you an update.

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

OK on a more serious note, im loving it, it's faster then my MR2 Roadster (not that I speed but from a standing start at lights etc), thre also seems to be power and some go in it through every gear.

It sounds amazing, I can hear it when I drive and that sound is so "look im a proper sports car NOT a Corsa with exhaust mod".

Having a boot is great, my old MR2 Roadster had none. I can fit about 7 bags of shopping in it.

Fuels not as bad as I thought.

Its comfy inside and a great driving position.

It seems to attract attention from people which lets be honest we all want, Ive always owned slightly unique cars (imports etc) and was worried this wuld not have the wow factor but seeing all the glances from people and my friends it turns heads.

The ladies seem to like it which is always a plus (unless your a lady owner yourself but in todays lifestyle you may still like that).

Im paranoid about someone hitting it at supermarkets or something (had 2 experiences of this with the MR2 where I cam back from shopping to find big dents in my car and no note).

Having an electric roof is soooo much better then the manual MR2 one.

The overall car feel inside and out just seems classy, way more classy then my old MR2 Roadster with bodykit.

Speaker system is great too.

I do find I tend to shudder setting off as im not used to a car like this so may need lessons in driving a high powered car.

Oh and my description of the car is its like its on steriods in looks and performance and sound.

I feel more manly now too :#1:

Glad u like it!

Parking in supermarkets is a bit of a pain as it's quite a wide car and also not the easiest to get out of it tight spaces. I'm just resigned now to parking away from everyone and walking the extra distance. The boots quite spacious and can fit quite a lot of shopping in, downside is that when u drive off all the shopping usually comes out of the bags and flies around all over the place. Ur best tying the bags up!

Glad u like it!

Parking in supermarkets is a bit of a pain as it's quite a wide car and also not the easiest to get out of it tight spaces. I'm just resigned now to parking away from everyone and walking the extra distance. The boots quite spacious and can fit quite a lot of shopping in, downside is that when u drive off all the shopping usually comes out of the bags and flies around all over the place. Ur best tying the bags up!

You bought a ZED to go shopping in NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :headhurt:

I'm even a newer boy than you but loving every minute of it.

Had my Z GT4 for a week now. Get yourself a luggage net for the shopping to hold the bags in place. I always park away from the main car parks as well. Don't mind the walk as it gives me more time to look at it while I'm walking away!

Had my zed almost a month now I think so thought I would give you an update.

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

OK on a more serious note, im loving it, it's faster then my MR2 Roadster (not that I speed but from a standing start at lights etc), thre also seems to be power and some go in it through every gear.

It sounds amazing, I can hear it when I drive and that sound is so "look im a proper sports car NOT a Corsa with exhaust mod".

Having a boot is great, my old MR2 Roadster had none. I can fit about 7 bags of shopping in it.

Fuels not as bad as I thought.

Its comfy inside and a great driving position.

It seems to attract attention from people which lets be honest we all want, Ive always owned slightly unique cars (imports etc) and was worried this wuld not have the wow factor but seeing all the glances from people and my friends it turns heads.

The ladies seem to like it which is always a plus (unless your a lady owner yourself but in todays lifestyle you may still like that).

Im paranoid about someone hitting it at supermarkets or something (had 2 experiences of this with the MR2 where I cam back from shopping to find big dents in my car and no note).

Having an electric roof is soooo much better then the manual MR2 one.

The overall car feel inside and out just seems classy, way more classy then my old MR2 Roadster with bodykit.

Speaker system is great too.

I do find I tend to shudder setting off as im not used to a car like this so may need lessons in driving a high powered car.

Oh and my description of the car is its like its on steriods in looks and performance and sound.

I feel more manly now too :#1:

Glad u like it!

:lol: I wouldnt say that i bought it so that i can go to the shops in although i unfortunately have to do those kind of things!

problem that i find is that sometimes on the way u start giving it some beans, then fill the car up with shopping and forget about it. next thing u know ur belting round a roundabout with pints of milk and tins of beans flying everywhere! :scare:

Glad u like it!

:lol: I wouldnt say that i bought it so that i can go to the shops in although i unfortunately have to do those kind of things!

problem that i find is that sometimes on the way u start giving it some beans, then fill the car up with shopping and forget about it. next thing u know ur belting round a roundabout with pints of milk and tins of beans flying everywhere! :scare:

Yeah - I have to admit to that but usually go to the shops in the 'shopping trolly' as my other 'alfs Jazz is affectionally called :lol:

Glad u like it!

Yeah - I have to admit to that but usually go to the shops in the 'shopping trolly' as my other 'alfs Jazz is affectionally called :lol:

Lol, we have a £1 an hour pay and display opposite our Tescos. Needless to say there's always plenty of room! :thumbs:

I dont carry the 12KG spare wheel, just 2 cans of inflatable stuff, one to save weight, and two it makes a nice place to put bits, shopping etc! :thumbs:

oh god not the inflatable stuff i had to use that once and it was the worst thing in the world, great idea dont get me wrong, but i had to drive for 10 miles at 10-15mph. those 10 miles is the most boring thing you have ever done plus i had to do it at rush hour and had to annoy everybody behind until it gets to the ''im just gonna pull over for a minute'' stage.

I sure was.

must have joined after i left. still pop in from now and then. got some good friends from there. mainly markiii, loadsawine, liz,

met up with a load of them the other weekend.

what was your username on there?

i was rtbiscuit on there as well.