Your 350Z valuation....

givememorepower

I have a grey 2006 17500mls immac condition 350z-

Just been on the phone with both Nissan and Toyota to part ex my car against a Navara/Landcruiser, and the best price I could get way £11.5k.

Does this put things in perspective for you? :rant: Certainly upset me.

i been shopping about for a while and that doesnt seem far off the prices ive seen for that age and price...

i ll give you 12 for it :D

Looking at average prices on Pistonheads and Autotrader.For low mileage.

£12-£13k for 04

£13-£14k for 05

£15-£16k for 06

Trouble is some people are desperate for money and are giving them away. Your value seems about right for a cheeky dealer PX.

they'll definitely try and screw u with the part ex value. They know that people are gonna be lazy and rather just trade it in rather than sell it privately, plus most people wont have the money to buy a new car without selling their old one first and in doing that they may then be without a car for a while!

If you need the extra cash then i'd try and sell it privately as you should get a fair bit more than that (i'd hope so anyway).

I know someone who was offered £8.5K for his 04 plate 18K miles Zed, SHOCKING :scare:

Original offer for my 03 import with 85K kms when I wrote it off was £5.5K :angry::yuck:

At the time you couldnt buy any 350Z in the country for less than £8K :dry:

They told me there isn't really a strong market for performance cars anymore, since the cost of living has gone up, I replied with the fact that my coupe was cheaper to run than a 4x4 in every aspect, but this got me nowhere.

She's advertised on ebay for £15500 so see how I get on?!

I have a grey 2006 17500mls immac condition 350z-

Just been on the phone with both Nissan and Toyota to part ex my car against a Navara/Landcruiser, and the best price I could get way £11.5k.

Does this put things in perspective for you? :rant: Certainly upset me.

i been shopping about for a while and that doesnt seem far off the prices ive seen for that age and price...

i ll give you 12 for it :D

Go and multply with your own anus! :teeth:

They offered me £6500 on my 04 with 76000 on the clock. Biggest rip off merchants going :lol:

:scare::scare: why would anyone in their right mind take that?! sad thing is that there must be quite a lot of people taking them up on those type of offers to keep them in business.