Veteran Z owner, saying Hi all

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have owned my `Z` (2004) from new and is 5+ years old now but still looking awesome, like new.

Welcome from another 5 year + lifer. :teeth::yahoo:

hello & :welcome: had mine 4 + years stll loving it.

I have owned my `Z` (2004) from new and is 5+ years old now but still looking awesome, like new.

Welcome from another 5 year + lifer. :teeth::yahoo:

hello & :welcome: had mine 4 + years stll loving it.

bronzee, yes. I first saw the Zed whilst in USA back in 2003 whilst drivng on the highway. I from that moment on I knew I had to have it. On returning to England, I made enquries at Nissan to be told `you can order but due to demand in US, you maybe waiting 8 to 12 months`. I had to have it, so ordered. I waited about 5 Months, to get my hands on it. It was worth the wait, hence 5+ years and still loving it!!!! I have my eyes on the new GTR now, which for me is a bad thing, because when I want it...................

bronzee, yes. I first saw the Zed whilst in USA back in 2003 whilst drivng on the highway. I from that moment on I knew I had to have it. On returning to England, I made enquries at Nissan to be told `you can order but due to demand in US, you maybe waiting 8 to 12 months`. I had to have it, so ordered. I waited about 5 Months, to get my hands on it. It was worth the wait, hence 5+ years and still loving it!!!! I have my eyes on the new GTR now, which for me is a bad thing, because when I want it...................