Veteran Z owner, saying Hi all

Hi all on site. I have owned my `Z` (2004) from new and is 5+ years old now but still looking awesome, like new. I have had much pleasure from my Z and still enjoy every minute of it, whether its listening to its growl, driving it or looking at it, its still a pleasure. I will post pictures etc, for all to see. Hope to enjoy the time here with you all. For now enjoy, keep `Z`edding. (thats driving not sleeping)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all on site. I have owned my `Z` (2004) from new and is 5+ years old now but still looking awesome, like new. I have had much pleasure from my Z and still enjoy every minute of it, whether its listening to its growl, driving it or looking at it, its still a pleasure. I will post pictures etc, for all to see. Hope to enjoy the time here with you all. For now enjoy, keep `Z`edding. (thats driving not sleeping)

martinmac, I am Bradford, West Yorkshire. Eventhough the Z is a fantastic looking car, in Bradford you need something special due to the amount of Ferrari`, Lambo`, Porsche`and Bentleys been driven around!!!!!! To be honest I do get the share of looks because most people arent familiar with the 350Z. I could be wrong but possibly only seen 4 others in Bradford.

Nixy, I have been around on the different sites for years, eventhough not posted 1000s, only moderately. I do like to read and see the pictures of others. I have done the odd thing to my Z but this was like everyone, within the first year or so.

Induction kit, Stillen air box / filter, grounding kit, Z badges and wheel inserts, chrome air grill covers, chromed front grill, Harmon Kardon ipod play (screen hidden in the ashtray - looks good).

I am again looking to add little interests, so will be spending time on here, seeing whats happening.

martinmac, I am Bradford, West Yorkshire. Eventhough the Z is a fantastic looking car, in Bradford you need something special due to the amount of Ferrari`, Lambo`, Porsche`and Bentleys been driven around!!!!!! To be honest I do get the share of looks because most people arent familiar with the 350Z. I could be wrong but possibly only seen 4 others in Bradford.

Nixy, I have been around on the different sites for years, eventhough not posted 1000s, only moderately. I do like to read and see the pictures of others. I have done the odd thing to my Z but this was like everyone, within the first year or so.

Induction kit, Stillen air box / filter, grounding kit, Z badges and wheel inserts, chrome air grill covers, chromed front grill, Harmon Kardon ipod play (screen hidden in the ashtray - looks good).

I am again looking to add little interests, so will be spending time on here, seeing whats happening.