Ibherdesign Havoc Wide kit

SunGodRA

Anyone in the UK got one? http://www.ibherdesign.com/pop_up.asp?i ... vocwide_01

I love this kit and am very tempted to get one, but my main concern is the ground clearance of the front bumper. The pic is Gina's car in US (Cayenne2005), she said she has no issues with ground clearance but US roads very different to UK!

So if anyone has this kit in UK, please post and let me know if you have issues with speed humps/ramps etc!

If any traders supply this kit, please also post as I am looking at pricing at the moment :thumbs:

Dave

p.s, does anyone know what alloys are in the pic? I kinda like them as well B)

One owner had one, he seemed to vanish just after he posted up the pictures for some reason.... Think he was called Simms or something like that...

Anyway he had it for all of 10 mins cause as he drove out of the paint shop, someone drove in to him... Ended up fitting an amuse front end and keeping the ibher sides and rear..

Didnt know specsavers were doing body kits now Ian?!?!

Ok people, we all have our opinions but lets not get too hung up on whether we like it or not.

The OP asked a question so we can try and answer it.

I know I struggle with speed humps etc with my lowered Zed with an Aerosync front. For a better idea maybe ask the vieldside kitted guys.

I know most report their cars as being virtually undrivable in some instances.

Ok people, we all have our opinions but lets not get too hung up on whether we like it or not.

The OP asked a question so we can try and answer it.

I know I struggle with speed humps etc with my lowered Zed with an Aerosync front. For a better idea maybe ask the vieldside kitted guys.

I know most report their cars as being virtually undrivable in some instances.

Thankyou :thumbs:

I think he changed his plate too...

Last thing I heard from him was that he had won a 08 Nismo Zed in one of those airport raffle things...

Good job he changed his plate, as to me, the last four letters read 2URD or TURD............... :lol:

I think he changed his plate too...

Last thing I heard from him was that he had won a 08 Nismo Zed in one of those airport raffle things...

Good job he changed his plate, as to me, the last four letters read 2URD or TURD............... :lol:

Well spotted!! ;) Thought you may have noticed the prompt!! :p

• 1 month later...