Members Rides Section?

Woody

I think it would be a good idea to have a members rides section. This gives all members a chance to show off their rides and viewers an easy way to look through all the different zeds with the different types of mods.

Just an idea

Woody :teeth:

I have been looking at a "garage" addition which would allow for this kind of thing, but its not fully developed yet.

Each member can use their own gallery to host pics of their own car. When you have created your own gallery, a little camera icon appears under your signature, next to the email link. This allows anyone to click and see your gallery straight from any of your posts :thumbs:

I have been looking at a "garage" addition which would allow for this kind of thing, but its not fully developed yet.

Each member can use their own gallery to host pics of their own car. When you have created your own gallery, a little camera icon appears under your signature, next to the email link. This allows anyone to click and see your gallery straight from any of your posts :thumbs:

Like the sound of that :thumbs:

sounds good bud, looking forward to hearing more :thumbs:

sounds good bud, looking forward to hearing more :thumbs:

My post may have been a bit confusing. The gallery is live now, its not dependent on the "garage" addition. If you go to your user control panel (link on the left under the forum logo), you can create your gallery now - and the photo icon will appear under your signature just like on mine...

down here.

|

|

|

v

• 4 months later...

Reviving an old post i know but, the FTOOC has a garage section on there,you create your car then add your mods to the relevant section along with price,fitting price,where from etc.It totals up the amount spent & amount of mods so people can see them,also aloud 6 photos maybe. Wasnt a bad idea,had recently updated list,most mods list stuff like that.

Would be cool to see it on here if possible :thumbs:

It totals up the amount spent & amount of mods :

Oh f**k no!

I'm sure I'm mild compared to others too!

No chance..... The G/F may see it!....

And Darren, the TB spacer has a vortex generator in it (like a rifled barrel) that is supposed to drag more air into the plenum... It also increases the volume of the plenum.. Not sure exactly if it increases the numbers in any way... But it will be tested in a controled environment very soon to see if it adds to any gains :ninja:

Oh f**k no!

:ninja:

Thats what worries me, I keep telling her all these things im doing to the car are really cheap, im trying to think of what to tell her when I get a new exhaust... "its just an insert you put in the end of the exhaust to make it louder babe - £10 from Halfords"

:surrender:

If you ever read this babe, I love you loads... you can have the house and I will go back to my Mams with the car xx

Oh f**k no!

Thats what worries me, I keep telling her all these things im doing to the car are really cheap, im trying to think of what to tell her when I get a new exhaust... "its just an insert you put in the end of the exhaust to make it louder babe - £10 from Halfords"

If you ever read this babe, I love you loads... you can have the house and I will go back to my Mams with the car xx

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh f**k no!

Oh ROFL :lol: at you lot diving for cover...........and do you honestly believe Tarmac, that your wife is going to fall for the halfords crap?!