CS Meet - Leicester - Saturday 19th September

Be nice to maybe even have a bit of a drive envloved in the day :thumbs:

There and back ;):p:lol:

Call that a drive, pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

I mean if there is anywhere nice to go for some good pics, would be a good chance to get some great pics of our zeds as a club :thumbs:

Weekend after zedfest is the next one I have free. :wacko:

19th or 20th September, Mart... :thumbs: Just had a look, nothing seems to be happening that weekend, so could be a good weekend to pick... :thumbs:

Im not working that weekend so I'll make the trip up, im sure a few more from down here will make the trip up aswell :thumbs:

You sure now Ian :lol: we know what you are like :bangin:

If i'm free i wouldn't mind popping up for this one. :thumbs:

Weekend after zedfest is the next one I have free. :wacko:

19th or 20th September, Mart... :thumbs: Just had a look, nothing seems to be happening that weekend, so could be a good weekend to pick... :thumbs:

Im not working that weekend so I'll make the trip up, im sure a few more from down here will make the trip up aswell :thumbs:

You sure now Ian :lol: we know what you are like :bangin:

If i'm free i wouldn't mind popping up for this one. :thumbs:

Yes, my car will be back together by then aswell I hope :ninja:

And some nice places for food, and a few :drunk::drunk:;)

Mark, this is also being sorted, with a Car Park big enough to accomodate about 75 cars... :thumbs: I know of a place locally, who will be helping... :)

75cars, looks like you have some work to do to fill those, wales was only 60 odd :lol:

Ill probably come along, will have to check the dates though :thumbs:

Mark, this is also being sorted, with a Car Park big enough to accomodate about 75 cars... :thumbs: I know of a place locally, who will be helping... :)

75cars, looks like you have some work to do to fill those, wales was only 60 odd :lol:

Means theres space for RC drifting :teeth::drive1

+1, Them things were awesome at JTS :thumbs:

Or me drifting :teeth::drive1

IMG_7880.jpg