newby zedder

Alright all,

New to the forum, I'm 21 from just outside glasgow. Just got my 350z last week. Its a 2006 gt uk model, its got s-tune suspension, full nismo bodykit, 19" nismo rims, nismo induction kit and other bits and bobs. Look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone.

Cheers

thanks very much, wow never expected such a response so quickly. Look forward to getting to know everyone. had a quick browse around the site there. All the cars are looking top notch.

Cheers everyone

welcome mate. not the biggest fan of gunmetal but that looks really good with the nismo magic. where in motherwell u from? i work in the outskirts of motherwell does mine look familiar?

seen u in town one night.. i was in my old cooper s. looks the daddy with the deep dish rims..

Im from newarthill, near carfin.

ive got the orangey interior, sets of the colour of the car. i wasnt a big fan of the orange seats until i seen that one, only done 16000 miles

seen u in town one night.. i was in my old cooper s. looks the daddy with the deep dish rims..

Im from newarthill, near carfin.

ive got the orangey interior, sets of the colour of the car. i wasnt a big fan of the orange seats until i seen that one, only done 16000 miles

i work in holytown, surprised u seen me in town before u saw me in motherwell lol

i told u... us scots with our tight wallets wait for the credit crunch to take its toll on zeds, find the bargains elsewhere and bring them up here lol- i got mine from derby last year. when i was looking there were none in scotland at all had to look in england. its the other way around now lol

lol cheers everyone. didnt get it cheap lol had to pay the tole for the one i wanted.

got it in edinburgh. guy traded it in to buy a gt-r was a chinese guy, loved his cars. the body kit and everything was fitted factory in japan at nismo. got loads of certificates and all that with it.

the only thing im waiting on is the new decals for the rims. nissan are replacing them free because they couldnt refurbish the wheels because of the polished lip. is anyone finding the gearbox/clutch noisey? its under the original warranty until the end of the month and ive got a yr extended warranty left. gonna chuck it in for repairs i think.