Transformers 2

ab350z

Just been to see it as part of birthday celebrations.

Better special effects than the first one, ruined a bit by some very cheesy bits, saved by Megan Fox in denim hotpants squatting on a motorbike within the first 5 mins. Time for a beer me thinks

Bah, I think I'll wait for the DVD so I can fast-forward to the good bits (Robots and Megan). 2.5 hours is ridiculous, I mean who really cares about the feeble plot, all we want is robots kicking hell out each other for a while.

It's much the same with Terminator Salvation: effects good, plot feeble.

Incidentally, to reinforce that the plot/script is for kids in Trans1, there is a line where the big all-american robot (prime-thingy?) says something like "We lived with the Decepticons but they betrayed us". Always makes me laugh as, DUH!, with a name like decepticons what exactly did you expect you robotic twonk :lol::lol:

Went to see this last night and loved it. If you liked the first one I dont see how you cant like this. As said above it is a bit of a cash cow in that it takes all the good bits and makes them bigger and better with more budget but how on earth is that a bad thing? All the bits you love about the film but just more of them and even better. Thats a plus for me. Id have been annoyed if they changed what was a winning formula with the first film ;)

It is long but again that to me is a good thing. When Im enjoying a film I never want it to end. And I must say its not long because of story line or sentimental tosh - its long due to so much more action and robots kicking crap out of each other - just what I wanted :thumbs: The GF did almost fall asleep though :lol:

Will definitely see it again for sure and if you were a fan of the first dont wait for DVD - this has to be seen on the big screen for sure!

Transformers is one of my favourite films, so no surprise I loved this (Saw it straight after work on Friday :GEEK: :D)

As has been said, big robot battles and lots more Megan. SOLD!

Loved the big "balls" on the Combno bot! (Just for the record I don't generally love balls..honest!)