1/4 mile times from the Z

quicksilver

After owning 2 GT4's and still being in ownership of one, thats what guts me about the 350z, you'd think a 3.5L car with 280bhp standard would have more guts/performance, although in fairness I bought mine for the looks and wow factor. I feel a turbo conversion coming on soon to give the Z the power it's looks deserve ;)

I'm kinda hoping for 14 anything down the strip from the Z but heh at least I'll look cool going slow if not :D

+1, its all about getting the power down, most people i know who have taken there zed there, leave the T/C off :scare:

But the traction control just bogs you down, it would be good just to get you off the line for a few secs but then would loose you power/time on the go.

As sticky and dry as the pod strip looks it can be very hard to get the power down on the start area possibly due to the watered down burnout area.

14.6 was my best time. TC off worked best for me.

I could do with going back and having another go, because with a bit of practice I'm sure I could get a lot more out of the first 60 ft.

being a roadster mines gonna be that bit slower so 14.6 eh. I'll post up on Sunday when I get back

cheers for the info

I'll make sure I do at least one with the TC on to see what happens

Best of luck bud, im sure you will have a great day, weather is supposed to be good :thumbs:

If you haven't already, think about registering for the Street Challenge. Its free and you get a record of your times on the web site. I didn't know about it until after I been.

Don't think I'm gonna be competing with some of them times :lol: registered just for the grin though