1/4 mile times from the Z

quicksilver

I was up against a Stupidly fast RX7 that kicked out more smoke than a rover diesel.

Traction control stayed off and there's room for improvement. There was so much time between runs as It was so busy I just couldn't get a rythym going.

2nd gear is a bitch on my car to get in when your driving balls out in first so that didn't help - crunch crunch :blush:

I could really do with a run what ya brung day were I could get some quick runs in succession.

13.9 standard i got last year, i think someone on here managed a 13.8 tho...

did you strip the car like spare wheel, passenger seat etc to get a 13.8 - as thats my plan for next time

As you drove passed the toilets (near the GT-R and 370z), I put my thumb up and took a photo....will upload soon. Car was looking good!

Was that on the way out? sorry dude if I didn't acknowledge you I was so annoyed with the queue getting out, it took us an hour to just get out of the pod gates :rant: .

I can't believe they did't clean and polish the new 370z and GTR for the day they were a discrace.

I think it was on the way in Sunday actually!

I was embarrassed that they didn't clean them.....the 370z has a nice interior and it's a marked improvement, but I just can't see it as an upgrade path. I mean it's quicker, looks a little bit different and has nice trim ...but it just doesn't strike me as an aspirational car to move to next. I guess I must have to go drive one :D

• 2 weeks later...

does anybody know what the semi auto z's run mine is pretty much standard but looking to get the usual bits, exhaust remap etc, already got a pop charger. also how do you race an auto not really had it long enough to rag the hell out of it from a standing start, someone said if you keep your foot on the break and rev it alot, this sounds like its just gonna do a burnout to me though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...