350Z ALUMINUM DOOR SILL KICK PLATES (Group Buy)

Beavis

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris and Dan, no need to pay me any more for postage!! The £6.25 was what i worked out i had still available from the original payment of £62, for the cost of P&P for each set of plates. ;) I'm making about 84p profit on each one so far :yahoo: but minus £4 i've spent on packing tape, and i've got one set going to Northern Ireland :scare: so i'll be going to the post office in a minute to send some more out. Namely Lincolnbaggie who has just bought mine, D350Z and DMZ33.

Chris, i'll send yours out tomorrow hopefully and refund your money too, same with Dan. :thumbs:

Still waiting on Dragonball and Taybwoy for their addresses, anyone spotted them lately?? :lol:

Chris and Dan, no need to pay me any more for postage!! The £6.25 was what i worked out i had still available from the original payment of £62, for the cost of P&P for each set of plates. ;)

Ooops, oh well you made another 6 quid profit too :lol::blush::teeth:

We're just too nice ;) Tell you what, chuck my extra to the club as a donation, wouldn't have got such a bargain if it didn't exist. Either that or go treat yourself to some beer for a job well done! :lol:

Happy for mine to be donated back to the club too. Or keep it for a job well done :thumbs:

Oh they're nice. B) ........wish I had cottoned onto the group buy sooner but had just got the car - ho hum maybe next time :)

Very nice :thumbs:

Me too , dunno how I missed this :bang: but I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next group buy

Then start another one, i am sure Adam will oblige ;)

There was only my set for sale and that was sold yesterday. The 2 i had back off Ian are for Taybwoy and Dragonball :thumbs:

I think if everyone is happy i'll start another group buy, and maybe this time order some other items as well. So if someone is eyeing up something, then this could be incorporated into the order. Just an idea to put forward as i think there's a few of you out there wanting some parts from America and are put off by the shipping costs!! :scare: What do you think?