350Z ALUMINUM DOOR SILL KICK PLATES (Group Buy)

Beavis

There was only my set for sale and that was sold yesterday. The 2 i had back off Ian are for Taybwoy and Dragonball :thumbs:

I think if everyone is happy i'll start another group buy, and maybe this time order some other items as well. So if someone is eyeing up something, then this could be incorporated into the order. Just an idea to put forward as i think there's a few of you out there wanting some parts from America and are put off by the shipping costs!! :scare: What do you think?

I'll drop off my list to you :lol:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was only my set for sale and that was sold yesterday. The 2 i had back off Ian are for Taybwoy and Dragonball :thumbs:

I think if everyone is happy i'll start another group buy, and maybe this time order some other items as well. So if someone is eyeing up something, then this could be incorporated into the order. Just an idea to put forward as i think there's a few of you out there wanting some parts from America and are put off by the shipping costs!! :scare: What do you think?

If you're happy to do this again mate good on you :thumbs::teeth:

Kick Sill Plate list:

1. Vik54