350Z ALUMINUM DOOR SILL KICK PLATES (Group Buy)

Beavis

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still interested in this.

At the moment they are about 42 quid from Courtesyparts, don't know of another supplier? If we can get about 10 members interested then with shipping and custom charges we can keep the price around the 50 quid mark :thumbs: Also i can't see any reason why we couldn't order other bits from there. I know they are doing a half price offer on the Z center caps for the Rays and GT4 alloys. The price for these work out at 32 quid a set. Take a look at their web site for more bits :teeth:http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z-parts ... c-714.html

I got my ali sill plates from these guys about 2 year ago and I got a really good deal as the £ was so strong - managed to miss the customs charges as well so that was a result!

I'd be interested in a few of the accessories - I quite like the look of the Z watch and a few other bits (Nismo Keyring etc etc)

Reckon they'd put them in with the sill trims if the group buy goes ahead?

Hi there Adam, the item is Nissan Interior Door Sill (kick) Plates in brushed aluminium @ $69.16c (350Z-SP2P) from Courtesyparts also the Z-store has them for $69. I did check on your site but didn't see it listed. I'm sure you'll find a good deal for us ;)

1: Sunset350z

2: AndWood

3. Spr1ngy

4. Ian

5. GrantMitchell (dont dare look at the site in case I spend a fortune )

6. Chris`I

7. Beavis

8. Maccaman

9. Dragonball

10. DMZ33

11. choptop (depends on final price though)

Ok just had a price off Adam, basically he can do 10 of these for $862.25 delivered to one address. At todays exchange rate thats about £53 per person. Don't forget custom charges, i think its 20% on top. (Please correct me if i'm wrong). So worst case scenario could see it come to £63 with charges. If you feel thats too much then by all means drop out, but if we can get up to 15 or 20 peeps interested then i'm sure Adam can drop that price even further ;)

Courtesyparts can do the deal for $859.17 overall which is negligible really, Adam is a reputable trader on here, so he deserves the trade. Unless of course some of you are interested in other bits from the Courtesyparts shop, then we'll sort something out.

Cheers all. :thumbs: