350Z ALUMINUM DOOR SILL KICK PLATES (Group Buy)

Beavis

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy yours will be posted in the morning mate :thumbs:

Still haven't had anymore addresses given to me, and no feedback on sending 2 or 3 out to one address to save on packing and postage :thumbdown:

I know some of you are going to CS's open day, so if you can wait until then maybe Ian or myself will come up and bring the kick plates with us. If no one can wait then i'll post them all out this week to those who have supplied me with an address. Cheers all.

Still got the 2 that you gave me Steve. I tried bullying Pimm but he was having none of it today, That man is waaaay too tight with his money ;)

:lol: nice try Ian but you can't get blood out of a stone. If you want to hold onto them until CS, maybe someone will pick them up there or at least sell the one. ;) I may go there myself anyway, but will know nearer the time.

Andy yours will be posted in the morning mate :thumbs:

Still haven't had anymore addresses given to me, and no feedback on sending 2 or 3 out to one address to save on packing and postage :thumbdown:

I know some of you are going to CS's open day, so if you can wait until then maybe Ian or myself will come up and bring the kick plates with us. If no one can wait then i'll post them all out this week to those who have supplied me with an address. Cheers all.

Thanks Steve :yahoo:

Still got the 2 that you gave me Steve. I tried bullying Pimm but he was having none of it today, That man is waaaay too tight with his money ;)

:lol: nice try Ian but you can't get blood out of a stone. If you want to hold onto them until CS, maybe someone will pick them up there or at least sell the one. ;) I may go there myself anyway, but will know nearer the time.

You funny lot ;):lol::lol:

honest though i do not think they are as nice as the orignal black ones, but each to there own. :thumbs::thumbs:

Yes Ben, got yours and posted yesterday along with Beavis, Maccaman, Andwood and Grantmitchell.

Ekona, i will get yours out today or in the morning. :thumbs:

All thats left is

Chris I

D350Z

DMZ33

Dragonball and Taybwoy, i have old addresses for you two from previous dealings but wont send out until i get confirmation that your addresses haven't changed.

Just to let you hnow Chris'I as been on the hoon. So should be back online shortly i would of thought. :)

Indeed, borrowing the B&Bs internet atm. Will post over the payment when I get on a proper connection later tonight or tomorrow :thumbs:

Just Chris, Dragonball and Taybwoy left to confirm an address. Cheers everyone else. All kickplates sent via Standard parcel by the good old Royal mail. Estimated delivery times are between 3 and 4 working days!! So please be patient :snack:

Now that i have sold my Zed i have a spare set up for sale, so £65 delivered will secure. :thumbs: