Nissan Dealer Rip Offs

nickw

I'm sorry did I read this correctly? Your talking about Wiper Blades ? Not the wiper arms?

I get Bosch ones up the road from car shop for £6 each? Only ever use Bosch? the wing is on the Wiper arm so dont even need to get those type or wipers! :bangin:

PIAA are awesome, and when used with rain x or similar i can drive at motor way speeds in monsoon type rain without having to use my wipers, the water just beads off. to be honest it does it at anything of about 40 mph or higher.

i'd also be interested in a replacement rubber for the drivers side, mine got damaged in the winter when i switched it on by accident with a frosty screen, i can tell there is minor blade damage as i have a tiny mist patch in the middle when i clear the screen

PIAA are awesome, and when used with rain x or similar i can drive at motor way speeds in monsoon type rain without having to use my wipers, the water just beads off. to be honest it does it at anything of about 40 mph or higher.

i'd also be interested in a replacement rubber for the drivers side, mine got damaged in the winter when i switched it on by accident with a frosty screen, i can tell there is minor blade damage as i have a tiny mist patch in the middle when i clear the screen

Have emailed Gaz to remind him to get this one sorted for you both. He will post up here later. :)

I'm sorry did I read this correctly? Your talking about Wiper Blades ? Not the wiper arms?

That's what I was thinking.

65 Pounds is ridiculous if that's just for the wiper blades. I only paid 40NZ$ dollars so about 15-18 Pounds for my last front set from a dealer.