Oh no , now I've scraped it :(

Toon Chris

Coming out of my normal car park, a new post has been erected to stop people pinching a private parking space. With my usual cack-handedness I managed to locate the post with my first attempt :(:blackeye:

It doesn't look hideous, I mean tell me that's not too noticeable, barely visible in the right light, eh?

Oh damn. The plastic is easily touched up but any idea if than bottom corner of the door can be popped out and repaired? Maybe it's better top have it professionally filled? I'm not feeling flush this week after paying for the holiday so any guidance on the costs or where best to take it in the area, or even kind words, all gratefully received :console:

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

Unluuky mate :(

If you took that to Nissan they would say new door skin!!(think my quote was for £1000!!)

I think I ended up paying about £300 for mine to be filled and painted... was the same sort of damage to the door and the skirt but my door was a bit more dented!

Would guess yours may be the same due to the blending that will need to be done with the blue..

Its the place that ESR used Chris, they have done a lot of zeds and are good at paint matching. They also do work for the Nissan dealers in the area.

Car & Bike Magic

Riverside Rd

Sunderland, SR5 3JG, United Kingdom

0191 548 0909‎

+1 - give them a shout, if Phil used them, chances are they are very good :thumbs:

Its the place that ESR used Chris, they have done a lot of zeds and are good at paint matching. They also do work for the Nissan dealers in the area.

Car & Bike Magic

Riverside Rd

Sunderland, SR5 3JG, United Kingdom

0191 548 0909‎

+1 on these, they done all the work on my zed, and i drove all the way from essex, top people and do a great job :thumbs:

Sorry to here what happened, but i suppose at least its repairable :thumbs:

Ouch - bad luck Chris!

On the positive side why not make this an excuse to Mod? Get some MASSIVE vinyl graphics to put on your doors - to cover it? What about a Ren and Stimpy graphic or one of the 'New Action Log' Ads' or a 350Z-UK.COM? :teeth:

Just to give you an idea. My ings rear was about that bad and was split in two places. He did a full repair and paint for a very reasonable price. It looks a bit back street but Phil had never given me a bad recommendation and I was very pleased.