370Z deliveries and how many??

Hi there,

I have recently joined the forum to get some more insight into the wonders of 350z.. I am in the market for one and wondering when the 370Z lands (July??) and also whether many people have deposits they will replace 350Z's with??

I get the impression that many more of us on the 350Z side are enthusiastic buyers of 2nd and 3rd hand, rather than the profile of people that would buy 370Z's new??

Of course always some exceptions..

Cheers

Simon

Hi All

What a fab collection of Welcome's!

I did not know whether to post a hello in the new bod area of the forum.

Anyway - Quick facts - 35, ex M5 owner (E39 and E34), doing 500 miles a week currently in a Diesel and wanting to get back to a fruity sounding Petrol car. Hoping for 27 or so MPG on motorway runs (90%). Based near Reading and already sent a couple of PMs to guys I spotted with Reading locality.

Decided on a 2006MY or even 2007MY if the price is right. Mild mods (air filter and exhaust) and perhaps some ICE depending on satnav/BOSE. I heard the Nissan satnav does not accept postcodes?

I am not really into the car-park meeting scene (as I do think these cars and owners can be mis-read as chav's). It is clear to me that this is not the case from following quite a few threads.. In-fact more akin to the TVR guys I used to be involved with some time ago. I believe there is a Majdeski Reading meet now and then?

So hello to all and thanks again for the warm welcome.

Simon

:drive1

:welcome:

I am not really into the car-park meeting scene (as I do think these cars and owners can be mis-read as chav's). It is clear to me that this is not the case from following quite a few threads.. In-fact more akin to the TVR guys I used to be involved with some time ago. I believe there is a Majdeski Reading meet now and then?

There is indeed a Jap meet tomorrow outside Comet. We get there about 7-7:30pm and stay until about 8:30-9pm. Then off to the pub or home. Come along and say hi, we dont bite :teeth:

:welcome:

There is indeed a Jap meet tomorrow outside Comet. We get there about 7-7:30pm and stay until about 8:30-9pm. Then off to the pub or home. Come along and say hi, we dont bite :teeth:

I might be able to make that... Slightly normal looking chap in Grey Volvo S60 is not undercover rozzers, but me :-)

Might see some of you tomorrow then..

Cheers

Simon

Welcome and get yourself one as soon as pos :drive1 Coupe or Roadster fantastic car having sold a TVR this being the replacement i seem to have been lucky to get one of the last Roadsters at a bargain price(new) Alezan+Nav glad i did not wait for 370 but after watching the other car in pic accelerating at lightening speeds(launch Control) the exhaust note is fantastic the kids are no longer getting pocket money all going to saving for GTR but it may have to be a used model.Just off to check money box. :thumbs:

13062009909.jpg

Regards and good luck hunting

Graham C

Regards and good luck hunting

Graham C

Thanks and what a superb pair of cars... I know another chap that went from a Griff to a 350z and has been pleasantly surprised (mainly by all the bits that work). Personally, I love the Griff burble over the AJP V8s.

Cheers

Simon