Moto GP

nixy

did you not see it Stew?

If not, don't let anyone tell you the result it was bloody awesome - a fight to the finish line! :thumbs:

I'm working and despite browsing this forum I've got plenty to do!

Now I've seen everything. Going to record it on Eurosport so I can watch it again with a different commentary. If only F1 could be this exciting. Hey Nic, did you see the 125 race, the most embarassing situation I've seen for a rider (Julio Simon) :lol::lol:

What a last lap! :scare: Such a good battle, never knew who was going to win it right down to the last corner!

We need Valentino in F1, he'd show them how its done properly!

Thanks for the spoiler Chris.... :bangin::bangin::bangin:

Who said he won :p You'll have to watch and see, it could be either of them :thumbs:

Now I've seen everything. Going to record it on Eurosport so I can watch it again with a different commentary. If only F1 could be this exciting. Hey Nic, did you see the 125 race, the most embarassing situation I've seen for a rider (Julio Simon) :lol::lol:

no never saw any of the other bits, was too busy fighting thistles in the garden............. :thumbdown:

You start concreting gardens and we will keep a close eye on which members disappear from the forum. :scare:

you won't have to keep a close eye, it will be noticeably quieter without sarnie! :lol:

Valentino is the daddy. He never gives up, even if he crashes out. I remember he did testing with Schumacher at the Fezza test track and wasnt far off his pace at all. He wasnt interested in F1 though as he thought it was a bit boring. I want to see him give it a go as I think he will spank most of them :#1: