Knockhill Track Events All Welcome.

ZMANALEX

Especially the locals, but all welcome

Thought I would just throw up an open invitation to anyone who might fancy a few passenger laps at Knockhill this coming week.

I will be present with the Roadster on the following dates and times providing there are no mishaps.

Tuesday 16th 6pm-8pm

Thursday 18th 6pm-8pm

Saturday 20th 10am-5pm

All three events will be well run and a good selection of race cars, road cars, track cars including a few official Time Attack cars should be attending.

If you fancy it, all you have to do is sign in, get a wrist band, borrow or hire a helmet and then have some fun.

Don't be shy, if you are there, just come over and say hi as early as possible so that you do not miss out.

Cheers,

Alex. :thumbs:

I'll try and pop along on Thursday night and say 'Hello'. I might even take my Zed on if it's dry and their are still spaces.

What are the level of cars like at the TrackScotland nights? - I've got a totally battered old Civic so I don't know how welcome that would be?

Great to meet you Alex, I would never believe a roadster could handle at the speeds you were driving at. You are truelly in rythem with the car "FANTASTIC" :#2::#3:

Thanks again for a great night

DDM :drive1

A pleasure to meet you as well Derek and glad that you had fun.

That is the first time that I have run the low boost map (.85bar)

Usually I run at 1.2 bar but I wanted to get some data to compare with.

The car was 1.7560 secs per lap slower on the low map (which I ran with for the complete session) and my up gear changes were all at completely different positions on the track as it was taking longer to reach the desired rpm.

All in all a great night :drive1 and thanks for coming. :thumbs:

Cheers,

Alex.

Nice seeing you again last night Alex, and thanks a lot for the laps.

The first time I have been round knockhill and definately not the last......

You certainly know how to peddle that car and I must say it was flying :thumbs:

The car is a credit to you mate :thumbs:

I will be through soon for some more laps, and hopefully remember to get a band next time :doh:

Oh, and by the way, I think you have convinced the missus to go round for a couple of pax laps next time .....