FOR SALE: my bits......Final update !! (Page 1)

GT4 Zed

Hi ZED land

This is what i have left now ;);)

1-Standard exhaust including + y-pipe(37k miles)...............................£30 + £40 (will sell seperately)

2-OEM GT spoiler (kuro).....................................................................£45ono

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

3- Black leather electric heated GT4 seats (back on sale).........................................600ono

4- Rear diffuser(FRP)(Brand new)......................................................................................£250 ono[/color]

Will be offered to the forum soon in FRP or carbon SHHHHHH! note of this pictures it was just leaning on the bumper ;) it fits flush and level with no modding etc required. will be going on my car as a demo soon.

Bennett380-1.jpg

Bennett378-2.jpg

5- Pair of 20mm Eibach hudcentric spacers (Nearly new).................................................................£80

I will consider swapping/P/x for intreseting new or used mods...so try me :thumbs:

Cheers

I'm interested in whats replacing it all :D

If you must know, i am focusing on the Mods that are more important to achieving my Nurburgring targets when i go back in july. Cosmetics would have to wait for later! To this effect i need to start raising extra cash for :

-2 piece brake kit and track pads

-Coilovers and ARB

-Custom 3" all through down pipe (100cell cats) and y- pipe. Should get this on tuesday comming week :yahoo: (To complement the fujitsubo)

- 19" wheels + MPS cup tyres ( Possibly Dotz mugello wheels)

I would consider P/X for any above in decent condition plus cash either way. Been toying with selling my Black heated seats for racing buckets if someone wants them :surrender::teeth::teeth:

I'm interested in whats replacing it all :D

If you must know, i am focusing on the Mods that are more important to achieving my Nurburgring targets when i go back in july. Cosmetics would have to wait for later! To this effect i need to start raising extra cash for :

-2 piece brake kit and track pads

-Coilovers and ARB

-Custom 3" all through down pipe (100cell cats) and y- pipe. Should get this on tuesday comming week :yahoo: (To complement the fujitsubo)

- 19" wheels + MPS cup tyres ( Possibly Dotz mugello wheels)

I would consider P/X for any above in decent condition plus cash either way. Been toying with selling my Black heated seats for racing buckets if someone wants them :surrender::teeth::teeth:

If you want to reach targets then dont go 19's for the track..... 17/18's for go, 19's for show!! Best to try and get a spare set for the trip perhaps?

If you had bought the MREV2 collector from me as Bennet did, then that would of been an upgrade. There is a thread somewhere on here, when Bennet swapped over the collectors on his GT4. With pics clearly showing the difference, and a nice little write up.

my standard 18" would be up for grabs if your interested R800NER :thumbs:

I bought new LED rear lights and just booked a holiday, so I can't this month. I could do with a spare set of wheels for drifting or winter use actually thinking about it.